Cooperator Groundwater Level Measurement Network
One of the components of House Bill 15-1166 directed the State Engineer, in consultation with the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB), to develop and publish protocols for groundwater level data measurement, collection, and entry. This webpage provides a link to those protocols (draft), as well as links to documents outlining the information necessary to setup a third-party account profile and documentation required for each well included in the monitoring program.
To participate in the Coopertor Program:
1. Download and complete the following forms:
Primary Contact Customer Account Set-Up Form
Well Inventory Set-Up Spreadsheet (Excel)
2. Submit both of the above forms by attaching them to the AskDWR Request page.
3. You will be contacted once your account has been setup.
Submitting Water Level Measurements
1. Guidelines for taking Water Level Measurements: See Groundwater Level Monitoring Protocols
2. Groundwater Level Measurements can be submitted using the DWR Online Submittal System. (Help: User Guide)
If you experience a problem submitting your Groundwater Level Measurements in the DWR Online Submittal System, please contact us using this AskDWR Request Page.